Terms & Conditions
1. All returned
items will be charged a 25% restocking fee, original store sales
receipt must be presented.
2. No return/refund on products which are installed. Return must be done within 14 days of original date of purchase.
3. All returned item(s) must be in its original condition.
4. For special order item(s), 50%-75% deposit will be required.
5. All products are under manufacturer warranties only.
6. All customers have to agree with the period of time offered for warranty replacement/exchange by its manufacturer.
7. All customers are responsible for all shipping charges for any services/sales provided by us.
8. All used parts are non-refundable. Please be sure to check the item(s) before accepting the sales receipt.
9. All item(s) sold by Kansai Motorsports USA, Inc. have been designed and are intended for race vehicles only, which are never to be used on public roads and highways. We are not responsible for any fines & penalties due to any traffic violation.
Manufacturer's Warranty: All parts are covered ONLY by the Manufacturer Warranty. Manufacturer warranties vary and are included with your product and should be reviewed carefully for additional information.
Legal Venue: In the event that legal proceedings are required to resolve disputes or indifferences, all claims and filings must be made with the Seattle Municipal Court located in Seattle, Washington. Kansai Motorsports customers will acknowledge and agree to this stipulation once a transaction has been made with Kansai Motorsports.
By viewing this document, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed.
Thank You for taking the time to read our policy.